Have you ever arrived at the airport, only to find out your flight is delayed or worse, cancelled? Your luggage has been checked, and you’re left to entertain yourself for an unknown period of time. You are now thinking of the many things in your checked luggage that you can use.
You begin to hold that internal conversation regarding if you need to visit one of those airport stores and pay double the price, or just wait it out. To avoid having this dilemma, here are 5 things you must have as carry-on items.
1) Toothbrush – There is nothing worse than offensive breath after you’ve napped, waiting on that delayed or cancelled flight. Avoid this embarrassing moment by having a toothbrush and toothpaste with you. It will also be helpful to pack some Listerine strips.
2) Bodywash – Yes, you can find the 2oz. body wash, which is TSA acceptable. If your flight is has a long delay or is cancelled, being ‘fresh’ will be appreciated once you finally get to board your flight.
3) Personal Electronic Chargers – Make sure to back all of your personal electronic chargers. It never fails, when we need our cellular phone or tablet they suddenly need to be charged.
4) Travel Neck Pillow – Depending on your airline carrier, they may or may not provide a pillow. If you are assigned a middle seat, you will be happy that you packed your pillow to lean your head on.
5) A lint roller and stain remover wipes – As we all know, first impressions are everything. Make sure you have a lint roller and stain remover to remove any foreign debris from your clothing.
Utilize Car Service in Nashville for your airport transportation and meeting needs.
After a corporate traveler books their airport transportation, they are likely to determine their car service needs. Emerald Luxury Transportation has been providing unparalleled car service since 2012, and have become a leader in our industry. We understand the schedule for a corporate traveler is important, and that is why we have an on-time guarantee. Car Service reservations can be made online here, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, 615-678-4695. All confirmations and receipts can be faxed or emailed.