Are you still trying to determine what to buy your dad for Father’s Day? Millions of sons and daughters will be in the same position. It’s my belief that Dads should receive a gift that they deserve and not want to chuck it in the trash.
After years of giving Old Spice cologne, ugly ties and “Worlds Best Dad” apparel, it’s time to step it up. Father’s Day is quickly approaching as it falls on Sunday, June 21, 2015. Did you know the first observance of Father’s Day was July 5, 1908? Whether you call him Dad, Daddy, Father, Pop, Poppa, or Old Man, he is a part of you.
Here are 5 gift ideas for Father’s Day
1. Is Dad a golfer? Gaylord Springs is offering 1X round of golf and a $25 gift card to the the golf shop for $70.95. Golf course is located at 18 Springhouse Lane, Nashville, Tn 37214.
2. For those NASCAR fans, buy dad a gift certificate to the Rusty Wallace Racing Experience. Packages start at $129.00. The track is located at 4847 Mccreary Rd, Lebanon TN.
3. Is Dad a sports fanatic? It’s ok, I am too. Buy your dad a pair of tickets to see the Tennessee Titans or Nashville Sounds. With the added additions of Marcus Mariotta on offense, defensive genius Dick Labeau, Brian Orakpo, Perrish Cox and Da’Norris Searcy, this will definitely be a better season for the Titans.
4. Does Dad enjoy a clean car? Think about getting him a gift card to get his car detailed.
5. Does Dad travel for business or pleasure? Purchase dad a gift certificate with our Nashville Car Service. He can utilize it for airport car service, transportation to a sporting event or to see his favorite music group perform.
There you have it. 5 Ways to help dad celebrate his day! These are gifts that will surely make you the “favorite” on this Father’s Day. Don’t wrap the usual tie, t-shirt , or mug to present for a gift, but show that you took time to actually pick out the perfect personalized gift.