At Emerald Luxury Transportation, we believe that the special events in your lifetime aren’t limited to just prom and wedding. We believe that there are many moments throughout your lifetime where you’ll desire luxury transportation, whether your motive is to arrive safely to your event, arrive in style, or merely because of the convenience of a chauffeured experience.
The 2018 40 Under 40 and Women of Influence events in Nashville are made better with the transportation services of Emerald Luxury Transportation. We’re the chauffeured car service in Nashville, TN that provides you with the best in amenities, experience, and safety. Whether you’re a winner, a guest of the winner, or an enthusiast, here’s a way to arrive in style to the event.
The 2018 NBJ 40 Under 40
The 2018 40 Under 40 winners for the Nashville Business Journal have been announced. This class signifies the 10th year that NBJ has hosted this program, celebrating and congratulating the 40 outstanding professionals under the age of 40. This event takes place on April 10th, 2018 at the Music City Center in Downtown Nashville, TN. Some of the outstanding winners are:
- Will Alexander: Senior Director of Private Equity at Hall Capital
- Lillian Blackshear: Bass, Berry & Sims PLC Partner
- Katie Koban Braddy: Business Development Manager at Frazier & Deeter
- Kendra Abkowitz Brooks: Assistant Commissioner for Policy and Sustainable Practices at the Tennessee Department of Environment & Conservation
- Gerald Brown: CEO at Dismas House of Nashville
- Meg Chamblee: Director of Business Development at CGI
- Phil Cobucci: Owner and Chief Strategist at BAM! Social Business LLC
- Natalie Curcio: Curcio Dermatology President and Founder
- Nic Dugger: Owner at TNDV: Television LLC
- Leslie Embry: Owner of The Blowout Co. of Nashville LLC
- And more!
The 2018 Women of Influence at Nashville Business Journal
On April 27, 2018, the NBJ’s 2018 Women of Influence awards luncheon will meet and learn from this year’s honorees. This year is the 12th year for the program, where Nashville Business Journal is recognizing 33 winners in a total of nine categories. The program recognizes women who are improving Nashville’s business community, shaping companies, and paving the path for the next generation of influential female leaders. Below is a list of 10 out of the 33 winners of this event:
- Beverly Horner: KraftCPAs PLLC, member-in-charge
- Daynise Joseph: Google Fiber, Community Impact Manager
- Hasina Mohyuddin: Vanderbilt University, Research Study Coordinator
- Carol Titus: Pinnacle Financial Partners, Financial Advisor, Senior Vice President
- Jessica Averbuch: Zeitlin & Co. Realtors, Owner and CEO
- Brigid Carpenter: Baker Donelson Bearman Caldwell & Berkowitz PC, Office Managing Shareholder
- Kimberly Goessele: 180 Health Partners, COO
- Patricia Kennedy: Goldstar Realty, Owner
- Anna–Gene O’Neal: Alive Hospice, President and CEO
- Mari Ross–Alexander: Ross Behavioral Group, CEO
Contact Emerald Luxury Transportation for Your Black-Tie Event
So, no matter if you are going to the event to accept an award, going to support a winner, or simply just a supportive fan, let Emerald Luxury Transportation provide you with the chauffeured transportation you need. Contact us either by filling out our convenient online quote form, sending us an email at email@example.com, or by giving us a call at (615) 678-4695.